- This event has passed.
Luella’s Pig on a Wire Anniversary Ale Release Party
March 21, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm| FREE
2017 marks the 10-year Anniversary of Luella’s Bar-B-Que! To commemorate this awesome milestone they collaborated with Hi-Wire Brewing to create “Pig On A Wire” Anniversary Ale. This Amber Wheat Ale is a delicious, easy-drinker and pairs well with what else… barbecue! Whats more, they’ll be offering new smoky specials and “beerbecue” sauces to be paired with other Hi-Wire beers. Beer and Barbecue flights anyone? Come celebrate and enjoy limited release beers, food specials and revelry.
THIS EVENT IS HAPPENING AT BOTH LUELLA’S LOCATIONS
North Asheville 501 Merrimon Ave.
South Asheville 33 Town Squre Blvd.
Other cools things you won’t want to miss:
– Barbecue and beer pairing ‘small plates’ menu to please your palate
– Free Pig On A Wire logo glass. Buy the beer, keep the glass (while supplies last)
– Free Birthday Cake! Yes, we said “free cake”
– Single Barrel Blueberry Sour, for this party! Plus, we’ll be pouring Bed of Nails Brown and Gose cans
– Live Music North AVL location by The Greenliners Duo, Jay Franck (Sanctum Sully) and Richard Barret 6-8pm
– Live Music South AVL locations by Gary Mackey and Friends, Bluegrass Jam 6-8pm
– Free Cake (has this been mentioned already?)