The Inn on Biltmore Estate is hosting a new Barbecue and Brews Dinner at the Antler Hill Barn in Antler Hill Village this July. Taking place at 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 12, the event features Chef David Ryba of the Inn at Biltmore sharing special techniques for unique BBQ sauces and dry rub recipes. Local brewers Highland Brewing, Sierra Nevada, Hi-Wire Brewing and Oskar Blues will be on hand with beers that perfectly complement southern, slow roasted porcine goodness.
Beers and sauces will be available for tasting, with a barbecue dinner served up with live music. So what are the brewers bringing?
- Highland Brewing Company – presenting their Gaelic Ale and Oatmeal Porter
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company – presenting their Torpedo IPA and Pale Ale
- Hi-Wire Brewing – presenting their Hi-Wire Lager and Bed of Nails Brown
- Oskar Blues Brewery – presenting their Dale’s Pale Ale and Mama’s Little Yella Pils
- And Biltmore will also be serving up their signature Cedric’s Ale.
Book early, as space is limited. To make your reservation,call 800-411-3812. Price is $85 adults, $50 for 20 & under (includes tax and tip). Estate admission or Biltmore Annual Pass is required.
What: Biltmore Barbecue and Brews Dinner
Where: The Biltmore House, Antler Village, 225 Winery Road, Asheville, NC 28803
When: 6 pm, Saturday, July 12, 2014
Tickets and additional information at the Biltmore Website.