This Sunday, the New England Patriots face off against the Atlanta Falcons in Superbowl LI. Don’t have cable or just prefer to watch the game with a crowd? Here are some places along the Asheville Ale Trail that will be showing the Big Game:
- Highland brewing will show the game on a projector screen and there will be Superbowl eats from Cecilia’s Kitchen
- Head to the Hi-Wire Big Top for $3 Flagships, $4 Seasonal beers, super comfy seating, and a special menu from Foothills Meats
- Prefer cider? Urban Orchard Cider Co. will have a nacho and hot dog toppings bar with gluten-free and vegetarian options available
- Enjoy the Superbowl family style at Lookout Brewing in Black Mountain with a potluck
- The Salvage Station welcomes ALL viewers…even if all you want to watch are the commercials
- Pour Taproom (at their new location at 2 Hendersonville Rd) will offer $3 pint specials and baskets of delicious Homegrown chicken bites
Sports not your thing? Plenty of breweries are providing alternative activities on Saturday and Sunday.
- Stuff yourself with pancakes and stouts at Pisgah Brewing for the 6th Annual Stout Hog Day – be sure to grab a pour of the Mole Stout!
- Sanctuary Brewing Company in Hendersonville will be bringing back their adorable version of the Puppy Bowl in collaboration with the Blue Ridge Humane Society and Brother Wolf Animal Rescue
- Relax and get away from the chaos at Twin Leaf for their monthy Suds & Savasana (aka Beer & Yoga) series